63 River Road, is situated in the highly sort after Western Corridor industrial precinct of Redbank. Known as ‘the’ west industrial hub from its recent major commitments of leading national and international companies including Coles and Rheinmetall to name a few, it offers direct access to the Ipswich Motorway and outstanding connectivity to Brisbane’s major motorway network.
Dugan & Co Property are pleased to present 63 River Road to the market, the property features the following outstanding benefits:
– Multi-tenanted investment with major tenant, Ausco Modular, national company owned by Global Corporation Algeco Scotsman on a long 10.75 + 5 + 5 Year lease
– Approximate total site net Income of $1,900,000* p.a. +GST
– High profile neighbours: DB Schenker, TNT, Northline, Australia Post, Rheinmetall, Tyres4U
– Redbank- future home to recently announced state-of-the art Coles Distribution Center
– Massive 106,364m2* site with endless future development potential
– Strategic location adjacent to the Ipswich Motorway & outstanding amenities in the area including: e.g. banking, food, bus & train public transport all within close reach.
This strategic asset is located within 600 meters of the Ipswich Motorway giving access to over $6.5 billion of motorway upgrades that have been recently completed. Investments with such strong lease covenant and massive upside are rarely available and make this a prime asset not to be missed. For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Exclusive Agent:
Director and Principal
Dugan & Co Property